View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
After 3 year...
The KonZhi temple still in same state.
Including covid period, it is already more than 5 years.

Maybe i should find time to bring people from Singapore there to help them build their temple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
For BroNono
Man height candle
( Click to show/hide )
Where is this temple? In Batam?

Those candles, they can burn as long as 1 to 2 years.

My mum ask the temples with human height candle before & temple caretaker says they blew off the fire on the candle every night when they close for fire safety reason/s. Meaning those candle suppose to be able to burn for 1 year but due to being blown off during night time, can last even longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scsa84 View Post
But they still harass me with other mobile numbers, they already screenshot my conversation and found my company in singapore (yes stupid me used work phone to WA them haizzzz)

They said if I don’t pay the cancellation charges, they will shame me and viral my conversations
Thank you for sharing.

Good advise from bro Moredhel's posted link below too.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?...ostcount=17891

Hope all's well for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scsa84 View Post
I had transferred some money from DBS to their Indo bank account. Not sure if they can still track me down.

The stupid thing is I never follow through and paid for nothing

But looks like they prey on intent.

I hope others out there pls be careful.
I am sure there are others who got hit by such or encounter something similar before, but were too shy or feel shameful to share them here. Most only willing to post their good & honorable reports here (& not fails).

Even tho i guess this isn't your original SBF account, but your bravery to share your experience here deserve my thumbs up.

I have no whatsapp, wechat, facebook, twitter or other mobile communication apps (i don't speak Indo) but still i have learned something from your post. Once again, i thank you & at the same time apologize for not being able to provide any better solution/s (other than those from bro Moredhel).

Hope you can ride through this well & safe.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info