View Single Post
Old 24-11-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Yesterday afternoon I received a text from this ml she wrotes 好闷. I replied asking what I can do for you? She wrote back and ask me to accompany her for early dinner at her workplace nearby.
I came a little bit late but she has already prepared the dishes.i ask her she has a lot of bookings from regulars, she said she also don't know where they go.
I try to talk about other thing as not to spoil her mood. While we eating she said she already arranged my slots after the meal. I says ok. After makan she rush to pay at the counter. I wondering is she 放长线钓大鱼。
After my shower she came in and quickly lower my disposal underwear and I pull her over and french her. I ask her for fj and she says cannot, After that she knee down and finished me off with a quick blow within few minutes. Don't really enjoy as it was a little rush job.

At night I kept thinking if I am her new target? Am I in her KC game. Kept thinking the whole night with positive and negative thoughts running all over me.

This is our 5th meeting.
Same to me received the message 人呢,yesterday. for more than a week never visit her asked me 约会呢,at the end visited her for the 5th times, and chemistry very intense, she remind me to bring special thing for the next visit. Of course u get KC Liao, as long not spend too much then just play the game