View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Last week, visited another popular tiktok viet hair spa at 286 geyl*** road - add spa when you google the address and you will get the link it's quite obvious.

They open only from 6pm to 2am although there are nights they go into 3am plus, really popular at night even on weekdays. No booking allowed, have to walk in and wait but they have a lot of chio vietbu syts all dressed showing ample longkangs. The menu is on their tiktok page. I went for half hour massage and ear cleaning. I have to say that the massage is better than L&D or POR. They have proper railings for back stepping and the massage is hard even for half hour. Ear cleaning was too short though, I think L&D does a better and more thorough job. The place is not quiet with loud music blaring away and night time gents coming in asking lots of questions, and of cos the vietbus all shouting away at one another. Also note that the laobaniang emily goes on tiktok live so if you don't want your face on livestream, best avoid the spa.

They do have really pretty SYTs. Massage was clean with no accidental rubs or boob in face happenings, which is a pity. My ML was really busty. Maybe other girls might be more daring. So all clean and decent, good for massage but not really ear cleaning. Got see people do hair wash, maybe that one better chance to bio the vietbu and flirt with them.
What is the Instagram?