View Single Post
Old 24-02-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Trying to get over an ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcdcdc View Post

At this precise moment, I do feel bad for (1) provoking her by visiting the baby elephant roommate and (2) not making it up to her by paying her rent, take her shopping etc. Wonder if I should just let it go and disappear or give another apology and then disappear.. At the end of the day I do want to wish her well, though visiting her again is unlikely..
Always remember you are a customer & it had only been a mutually agreed upon business transaction between 2 parties - money for service rendered. As a customer, you DO have a choice - to buy her services or buy from another. As she who provides a service, she knows full well what she is into, as she had proven she had other customers-cars, gifts, etc, akin to Shen Siong Supermarket knowing you are not their only customer, & would only love you for handing over Yusoff Ishak to them for purchases, & not you alone.

Secondly, as it had been a business transaction - you owe her NOTHING. Any special services she provided for you was CALCULATED for a means to wrap you around her finger & control you.

So long as you paid for her services agreed upon, the deal is done when the service is honestly completed, you can walk away with head held high & no guilt. the way we would buy a cup of coffee, paid for it, drink it and then go away with no feelings of owing anything to the coffeeshop, the coffee maker, the importer/exporter of coffee, the growers of coffee or the coffee plantation owner.

There never was love involved, or only 1 sided love/lust-from you. If she had loved you, she would never open up her private parts to another, more so on a daily basis, or luxuriating with other men with their gifts & even daring to show it on social media to you, whom had been a lonely but honest man enough to care for her. which is & will only be unreciprocated.