Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
cdcdcdc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trying to get over an ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Always remember you are a customer & it had only been a mutually agreed upon business transaction between 2 parties - money for service rendered. As a customer, you DO have a choice - to buy her services or buy from another. As she who provides a service, she knows full well what she is into, as she had proven she had other customers-cars, gifts, etc, akin to Shen Siong Supermarket knowing you are not their only customer, & would only love you for handing over Yusoff Ishak to them for purchases, & not you alone.

Secondly, as it had been a business transaction - you owe her NOTHING. Any special services she provided for you was CALCULATED for a means to wrap you around her finger & control you.

So long as you paid for her services agreed upon, the deal is done when the service is honestly completed, you can walk away with head held high & no guilt.
Thanks. I have screenshot this to remind myself of the reality. About time I go back to do stuff that I've neglected since meeting her in mid Jan; gym, my language class, running etc.