View Single Post
Old 24-05-2022, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcdcdc View Post
As the title suggested, I'm trying to get over an ML, because I've been KC it's damaging for me.

After few visits, I unlocked ML and FJ with her a few times, but start to develop feelings for her and start to feel jealous over small things, like when she is fully book and had no slot to accommodate me, when bros took her out to buy stuff, when she posts photos of herself in other bro's expensive car, when she told me what things bro buy for her and how much they cost etc..

The jealousy has become so bad it affecting my work, i'm neglected my hobbies, neglect spending time with my old age parents, neglecting fitness. I am mid 30s and single btw so forever alone. But she allowing me to FJ makes me feel great about myself. I know last time got xiao pang story, i also scared become like that. Somemore she also let me raw her wor.. But I scared so quickly pull out after a while.. Need to see Dr Tan soon liao.. But why she let me raw her makes me think that there is meaning behind this.. Then xiao pang experience says all working gals are liddat.. Say all the same thing to all bros that they are the only one but actually behind back do to so many other guys T.T

I try to delete her from wechat but can't bear to do so.. Tehn after delete she still come and message me, cos i nv turn on the request permission thing option.. Now i feel like i'm in a loss, i am not sure what to do from here. Go find other MLs also not so right, cos end up still the same outcome. Delete and block her i also can't bear.. Heart painzz..
You aready say she fully booked?
Enough say hahahaha