View Single Post
Old 25-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bombardment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: When i was 20-23, all SEX experiences =)

DOOR OPENS...

there she was, in shorts and spagetti tees, woooooo i love gals in spags!! skinny frame yet busty..wow, at least B+ or C!!! i stepped in and the doors closed behind us. we both stood there for like 1min without doing anything, just smile. Then she asked: " so late nv go home, your parents will get worried??" i replied: " so old liao mum dun care liao, dun go home also nvmind"..she gave me a decent smile and walked into the living room..i followed suit. there was no one in the living room, but the music was on. Playing Kenny G Sax songs...hmm...aircon full blast...too cosy liao.

We sat on the sofa, hands locked. She put her head on my shoulder and we were like little couples. Her hair scent was fantastic and it has been long since i have smelled any other gal. She turned up and looked at me, wah that CFM look...really turned me on already..but i kept my cool..cannot luan luan lai, wait scarly kena rejected paiseh. i just kept stroking her soft long purple hair..keep smelling it.

Then , out of the blue, while i am still enjoying the scent from her hair, she asked: " r u ready for your kiss??? hehe .. " i gave a cheeky laugh, and said: " i am ready if u r, where u wan to kiss?" she asked :" where u like me to kiss? " without much hesitation, i went for her lips.ooooohhhhhhh those soft lips with lip gloss, omg, taste so sweet. she is only 18 that time, young and tender. we deep frenched for like 20-30 min, our tongues fought like enemies from generations...and we enjoyed every single moment of it..

i moved to her cheeks then her ears. licking every part of it, when i was carassing her ears, she gave a moan so shiok that i also buay tahan liao...i worked down the neck, to the ears and back to french. we were lost in a world of our own.foreplay alone was great already, i cun think of further..my excitement grows as my hands cupped her breast...slurpppp...soft and real...she was not wearing any bra, i just slit my hand into the spags tee and autoroam. she was already moaning louder every moment. my tongue went down the throat area and onto her breasts...i was catbathing her and was enjoying it like nonoby's biz..nipples are pink...and i love pink nipples...i licked hard and it stiffened...i worked left and right, nipples,neck, ears, french. it was better than with my gf!!! all these were done on the living room sofa omg...i paused a while unrelunctantly and asked: " your parents come home how?" she answered: " lets go to my room upstairs" without hesitation, i took her hand and went up to her room. we locked the door and kissed heavily. i took off her spags and for the first time, i saw her topless. i took off my tees too and pushed her on the bed. i wanted to taste her again!!! however, she flipped me over and began her job...she started from my nips...oooohhhh...her tongue skills were good for a junior..damn..i was in heavens...i took off her shorts and she took off mine as well..i was already in my undies, as for her, she din wear any!!! i took off my undies and bean rubbing her thighs. she was rubbing on top of me and licking my nips and rubbing her thighs on my pet. she worked downwards and before i could expect anything...PUBBBBB...my whole dick was in her mouth. she was sucking it like nobody's biz...she gave it a deep suck for like 10mins (to me seems like 10hrs) and i already wanted to cum...i pulled her over and went on top of her...my finger founf its way to the wet pussy and i just shaft it in...it was wet with juices..both of us were already high and we began to french again...with my fingers in her love hole...then without much thought, i entered her..wow what a tight pussy i thought to myself..she gave a loud "UFFFFF" when i went in...it was so wet it was like using a whole tube of KY..i just pumped and pumped while licking her nipples...she was in a state of ecstacy and moaning so loud i was afraid her bro would hear us...i was already gonna explode...i asked " i come inside k?" she replied innocently " i pregnant how?" i asked " today safe or not?" she said " i dunno leh" damn...i thought to myself, have to use the withdrawal method already...i pumped her missionary, cupped her breasts and frenching her at the same time...i wanted to doggy her but too exhuasted with just missionary already...so i pumped a few more hard strokes and unloaded...on the bed =P...

i lay on the bed...bleaming with glee..i had one good sex of my life apart from my first gf!!! she hugged me and lay on my shoulders...i took out a cig and lighted...

(to be continued)