View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 5
roylee6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Most perverted things u done to a teacher in school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
last time when i was in sec sch, the most common is peeping teacher upskirt nia, got one cockster use the school badge which is metal and got reflective surface and he put on his shoe and then peep at the teacher's panties, and got caught and kena like 3 or 4 strokes by the principal. could have been a police case but the teacher gave in and allowed public caning only, but the guy really idiot lah, after kena the first 2 strokes he still stroke his backside and make monkey face, the principal throw the cane on the floor and told his mother to take him home and don't come back lol

myself, when in sec 2 or 3, we discovered our geography teacher ms boey like to wear super loose blouse (those hand me down oversized blouse) and we will purposely ask her to come out desk to explain something and suddenly 5 or 6 guys will be at the table and all beo-ing her tiny little tits lol and she always wear white bra with lace, my favourite!
Some teachers would bend and never hold her blouse to prevent zg, not sure is blur or just want to show