View Single Post
Old 23-03-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

she came out with from the showeroom with a sun dress, so i cant really see what she swimsuit she is wearing. placed her clothes into her bag, took a pair of shades, a book and some lotion and ask me if i want to join her.

i told her i will join her later as i need to reply an urgent email, so she left. i replied my email and gave a call to my office collegaue and then turn on the TV. my objective, is to search her bag for her panties which she just removed to change to the swimsuit.

i opened her bag and on top of it was a pair of beige silky seamless panties and a matching bra, plus her shorts and top. i took the panties out and continue searching to see what panties she brought for the one day trip. in a small bag, there was 2 pair of bra and panties, one red full v lace and the other a light grey seamless panties. wonder why she choose to bring the red v lace for this staycation (usually it means she is expecting some action since her other bra and panties are plain seamless type)

i place them all back except for the beige seamless panties and smell the crotch area. there was no smell, just some light perfume. i remove my shorts and underwear and wrap the panties on my dick and started jerking it while i smell her bra.

i enjoy her panties for about 15 mins, didnt want to cum. cause i want to stay lusting inside. i place all them back in place and change to my beach shorts and went to look for her

the rest of the day, was actually quite fun and relaxing we stay at the pool and then walk to the cove area for a beer, and basically just chilled . but all in all, we had really good conversation and chemistry, didnt feel like we just met.

it was there she told me more about herself, she is married (guessed it) with 2 kids, her husband is running a ID company but not doing well and is in lots of debts.. he rarely goes back home only but love his kids very much. they seldom talk and have not touched each together for years case she knows he has some girls outside