Thread: 1st Bkk trip
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by keong692 View Post
Hi bro,

Is it better pickings at Nana Plaza or lb bars like Cindy's or Check in?

And do the lb bars like Cindy's and Checkin have short time rooms nearby or do we have to bring them back to our hotel?

Seems to be that Nana Plaza I'd a better hinting ground given the larger number of lb bars and short time rooms. But I could be wrong as I'm not a frequent patron.

Grateful for your advice.

Cheers,
K692
Both bars have Short time rooms upstairs.

Bars or NEP have got many girls for you to pick. Bars might be a bit much for newbies who might not be able to fend off aggressive girls, especially at CIB. Cindy's might be a bit more relaxed if you want to go to a bar.

For NEP, there are girls everywhere and if you just want to have a drink and to be left alone and take your time admiring the girls before choosing them, that might be the place to go.

And for control of money, probably NEP is better as if you drink at the bars with all the lovely ladies there, the final bill can be quite high. again much control needed here if you really want to watch your tab!!