View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Newbie's Guide To Postings On SB Forums

You know as a newbie, I normally do lots of reading only but never post any reply as I find many ppl like to add more post just by saying things like "yes I agrees" etc.

I feels that it's kind of wasting time for other readers too. I tried reading in this forum about the rules of a newbie and ends up getting very tired from too many unwanted post.

I also thought of posting in the exchange plaza pics for members to share but too bad it didn't go smoothly as I've hope for as I'm still under moderation. I think the moderator should consider under certain circumstances newbie's contributions like wanting to add good pics for other members to share and thus could unmoderate him without the usual rules of 30 or 50 posts.