View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost and Found 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomday123 View Post
I also doubt she is PR. Are we talking about the same person ?

I think she is either a Singaporean or Malaysian. Really forgot what she told me last time.

I used to patronize her at 1 of the AMK blocks quite some years ago. She used to lock the door when she was serving a customer & most of her customers were through appointment. She is slim, fair with short hair, can't really recalled her boob but her body is quite balance.

If she is the one that you are looking for, she now operate at one of the shops in USSC. I had not been visiting her for quite sometimes but quite sure she is still there.
i'm quite sure we are talking abt the same person. she was one-woman-operation in amk then moved to ussc.

if she doesn't smile, she can actually look quite chio for her age. but once she smiles or open her mouth to speak, her crooked teeth spoils the look. so is it the same person that we're talking about?

doubt she is prc lah. long time never visit her liao. next time will ask her and confirm.