View Single Post
Old 13-11-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most pervert things done? To a ML while having sex/FJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Actually, my ML doesn't ask me for anything anymore ever since she gives her body to me. She doesn't want me to spend too much on her, just wants me to visit her. Currently I visit her 3 times a week and I give her something to get her day going. Now I don't have to find another girl cuz she can satisfy whatever I need.

Not sure what kind of ML girl you is yours. My colleague's friend also has a ML like this, so I'm sure there are many other MLs like this around in SG. She did hint of not being a ML to do a regular job so I'm thinking of how to keep her.
Your colleague’s friend. His ML also quit the scene already? Used to be a ML? Like mine?

Might be such coincidence same person lol