View Single Post
Old 29-01-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Book through line or book in person

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimesarehere View Post
Hi Bros

Going to BKK soon, was wondering if I should book the massages+girls through line or go down to the shop in person?

On one hand the pictures may not be accurate if I book through line, on the other the selection might be very limited if I go down to book in person. What has been your experiences? Maybe there some golden timing where there are more girls?

If you want to PM me the good girls at the various establishments that'll be great! thanks.
If u wanna go to Doki or Kokoro, it is best to book, but the pictures are NOT accurate. So far, I've always went to these 2 shops for Nuru. Tried a number of girls and probably not actively trying new ones anymore, just gonna RTF the good ones I've tried.

If u walk in at Doki, u are usually left with the leftovers which u won't pick anyway. U can view some pictures using the iPad at the counter and book the girl, it is more accurate up to a certain % haha. If u see customers in the shop after yr session, do sit around and view the girls too.

At Kokoro, a few times I saw a line up about 5 girls presented to customers at about 4 to 4.30pm. I usually book the 2 or 3pm time slot, so I saw them on the way out. Can sit down and view together for future booking as well. Head there at 8pm probably left 0 - 2 girls, depends on yr luck.

There are quite a number of FR here regarding the girls at these shops.