Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Philippp69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Medan Happenings

Hey folks!

Just got back from Medan a few days back, spent a quick weekend at JW Marriott. Wanted to drop a few tips for those planning to go there:

1.Don't bother trying to find girls on Wechat or Telegram – I'd say 99% of them are just out to scam you. They'll ask for a deposit upfront, and after you've paid, they tend to go silent. Although the amount required is so little, but the process of the deposit is troublesome. You will end up wasting time for nothing.

2. Furla Spa is just a short walk from JW. Before you head there, it's a good idea to check out their prices and book the girls you want through WhatsApp. Prices might change if you show up in person, and the popular girls get booked up fast. If you're after a decent massage and a FJ, this is the spot. Just keep in mind that the place might not be as clean as their Insta or Telegram posts suggest; the rooms can look a bit rundown.

3. I booked an in-room massage that I found on TikTok. The girl's pic was seriously Photoshopped, but the massage itself was quite good. She offered me for a FJ but i declined and when for a HJ instead. But here's the deal: for the price they're charging for the in-room massage, I'd rather treat myself to a session at Delta Spa. I'll fill you in on that in a bit.

4. If you've got some extra cash to spare and you're in the mood for an amazing massage that's a world apart from what you'd find at Johor Spa, you've gotta check out Delta Spa. I actually regret not going there sooner; I ended up going on my very last day. Here's a tip: before you head over, take a peek at their Instagram and figure out which therapist you want to book. It'll make your experience even better. I had a session with a fking cute petite girl. Just before the massage began, she sat down between my legs and requested that I spread my legs and place it on top of her lap. Then she started to put warm oil around my D and start to massage it SLOWLY. It was a slow sensual massage that lasted 15-20mins no RUSH at all. Not the kind that straight away wank you. While receiving the massage, I actually asked her if she could take off her top for me to suck her tits, and she agreed.
After you released your little brothers, she started massaging my back, and I have to say, it was seriously amazing. The pressure was just right, not too hard or too soft. While massaging, she used her whole body, and I could feel the gentle touch of her warm thighs moving up and down my back slowly. I had a Nuru massage before, it's not the same. The girl's uniforms there are sexy too.
When the massage ends, the HJ starts again.