View Single Post
Old 21-01-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Anyway. The private life can be quite complicated.
One example if holding 2 phones and only strictly wants you to contact that spare number.
Outside with her. When there are occasions when before the deed, i was kissing her body, was once with her in the room of 81, her personal phone rang non-stop and I did asked her if she wanted to take up the call. She mentioned to me wasn’t urgent. And while thrusting her missionary, both of us heard it. Her personal phone kept having messages coming in. I asked her again seemed urgent but she brushed it off. So when I cummed and bathed, she mentioned to me I have to send her home already, her hometown family members looking for her. She have to rush home to call back.
Hard to say, maybe the person who bao-ed her looking for her urgently.

There was also once, she was in my car and I was about to reach her house when sending her back after the deed in 81. She was texting in my car and listening to some voice messages in whatsapp. The next moment, someone called and she quickly put her phone faced down on her lap. I asked her if she’s going to pick up and she brushed it off. After that I added that she could called back since I am reaching her place, just one U-turn. She agreed and saying not very urgent, its her brother from hometown calling her. I am skeptical.
I salute your level of emotional self-control, and for not minding being "the other guy".

From her evasive tone, more likely than not she promised the other guy some sort of exclusive arrangement but she doesn't trust him 100%, so she continued seeing you on the side. I think this is obviously good for you, but I urge you to find out a bit more about the other guy - while you claim this is strictly none of your business, if he happens to be the jealous type and finds out about your existence then things can turn very bad for you.

I have a SBF friend who has this type of ex-ML arrangement, she is married to some big shot but sex has always been unsatisfying, whereas my SBF friend has not much money, but has some skill in bed so she satisfies her needs by periodically asking for raw sex and asking him to cum inside. He is very happy with the arrangement, but always asks her to be vigilant with birth control. In his case, the guy knows he cannot really satisfy her sexual needs so he closes one eye, so long she does not fall in love with another.

My ex-ML was sadly a compulsive liar - she fucked a few guys raw and obviously didn't tell me about it (I found out about it here on SBF, months after we broke up), and being a china lady from a mid-tier city, she was careless with details, her passport showing multiple entry chops into Singapore and stickers on her luggage showing the exact flights that she came in and out.

I also found, late in the relationship that she was also a compulsive gambler. My heart really sank when I realized this, because this is the one habit which will literally guarantee that she will never get out of this line.