View Single Post
Old 21-01-2024, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I salute your level of emotional self-control, and for not minding being "the other guy".

From her evasive tone, more likely than not she promised the other guy some sort of exclusive arrangement but she doesn't trust him 100%, so she continued seeing you on the side. I think this is obviously good for you, but I urge you to find out a bit more about the other guy - while you claim this is strictly none of your business, if he happens to be the jealous type and finds out about your existence then things can turn very bad for you.

I have a SBF friend who has this type of ex-ML arrangement, she is married to some big shot but sex has always been unsatisfying, whereas my SBF friend has not much money, but has some skill in bed so she satisfies her needs by periodically asking for raw sex and asking him to cum inside. He is very happy with the arrangement, but always asks her to be vigilant with birth control. In his case, the guy knows he cannot really satisfy her sexual needs so he closes one eye, so long she does not fall in love with another.

My ex-ML was sadly a compulsive liar - she fucked a few guys raw and obviously didn't tell me about it (I found out about it here on SBF, months after we broke up), and being a china lady from a mid-tier city, she was careless with details, her passport showing multiple entry chops into Singapore and stickers on her luggage showing the exact flights that she came in and out.

I also found, late in the relationship that she was also a compulsive gambler. My heart really sank when I realized this, because this is the one habit which will literally guarantee that she will never get out of this line.
Haha. Don’t need to salute me lah. Just that behind closed doors Im kinda depressed about it at times. Most of the mornings I woke up thinking of her, the depressed feeling sinked in. As for “the other guy”, there are other guys as well lah. The guy I suspected that bao-ed her, is married with kids.

This ML i mentioned, a few times she did mentioned she might go back to the massage scene again, that worries me. And also certain times she told me she might help out as a part time in MP. But so far its fine, guessed she hasn’t step back in yet. But even so, i will not know. So let’s see lor