View Single Post
Old 21-05-2003, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Lesliii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi are u a regular there, I knew quite a no, of regular cheongsters, there is one particularly handsome guy, one
with that kinda of popstar look who always hang around the comfort hotel.
maybe one day we can chiong together.

Quote:
Originally posted by BigBadDaddy
Yeah...there are some foreign gals i.e. REAL gals in Desker bUT mostly from the Indian subcontinent OR Indonesia. These gals are concentrated around Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre or NEAR *2 (see below) The going rate is about $20 BUT me advise is BETTER wear 2 ... NO!...3 caps...never know when U will STRIKE 4D...

The Ah Kuas...some look really CONVINCING are located near 2 spots:
*1. Near the "Jin" Department Store (MOSTLY Thais)...they report for FUCK DUTY at around 8 pm...IF U do NOT see them there after this time, it probably means there was a Police car or 2 passing by earlier on and they are HIDING INSIDE the house (near to "Jin")

*2. Opposite what WAS the "Comfort" Hotel >>> here you get your Local and Malaysian Chicks With DICKS (BEWARE! some may have DICKS BIGGER than some of you)...there's also one who'll revel you with stories of the "Roti Man"...i.e. one WIERDO who goes around in the wee hours of the morning carrying 2 slices of bread begging these Dolls With BALLS for some SPERM hmmm guess he must be suffering from aCUTE PROTEIN DEFICIENCY hmmm...

The Ah Kuas may be worth a try IF you happen to be the "ADVENTUROUS" type...going rate is $30...heard they provide more than BLOW and FUCK...overheard one fella (kena all dress up for some Dinner and Dance function) asking one Ah Kua if "IT" can FUCK him...hmmm