Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Slowking1111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 View Post
Went to this legendary lift massage spa few weeks ago on a weekday. Surprisingly there's nobody in the lobby, only me and the counter guy. Took 90mins oil massage and waited around 5mins till an old milf came down. I used to frequent another Thai spa which has alot younger masseur (provide specials too), but this milf is truly next level, around late 40s?

So after washing feet we took the lift up, and massage is done in curtain style room which I find disappointing as cannot make much sounds or moans as outside can hear. The massage is good and around 60mins or so she signal to flip over and action begins. Asked for 100rm for HJ which I nego to 50rm, and I ask her to strip naked but she insist on 100 for that. So no choice I agree and strip her naked. That boobs is so huge and firm for her age, lick and zhut non stop while rubbing her abalone. She stroke slowly while I enjoy the process. After release I went to shower and continue massage till the times up

Honestly I would probably head back to my previous go-to massage parlour, as the girls are way younger and the rooms are actual solid walls room instead of curtain. But oh well, times like this gotta try new stuff

Don’t mind PM also bro, hard to find massage and GQ