Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
Forestor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Memories...

#2 – Jamie (Not real name)

Jamie is one of my ex GF and is the most happening one. In fact, I though that she is going to be my life partner. Till today, if I was asked which relationship I had is the most memorable one? I will say without hesitation is with Jamie. Obviously not so truthful in front of my wife.

Jamie was 24 and I am 28 when we met. As I am so bored at home watching some dun know what TV prog and my phone rang.

Des : Bro wana go out as I am meeting some IRC gals.
Me : Dun want lar.. most of the gals are either like dino or ugly.
Des : This one is diff cos I have met her before… is easy target and I eat her on the first date already. She said that she is bringing another friend along as she is not happy.
Me : Ok but pls hor.. dun just dump me there and you go and have fun ok.
Des : Onz…

Des is my best friend and is another Valentino. I must admit that is he good looking and best of all, he is tall. Oh why I said tall is a plus point cos I am plump and short.. hianz.. I know him since sec sch and I always see him with a diff GF and I really envy him. He tell me that he can easily go to bed with a different gal twice a week and best of all, most of the gals are at least a 8 pointer. Initially I dun believe him till he show me his collection of naked pics of his FB !!! His advise to me, be more open and know more gals !!! Well I guess is my upbringing and my character that’s why I can never be a Valentino like him.

Ok so agreed to meet at Holland V. As base on my past experience, majority of the gals that I meet in IRC can hardly hit a 5 point and thus I wont have high expectations. It proves me wrong. The gal Des know is indeed pretty and her name is Mabel. Mabel was jovial and hot and voluptuous too. I am disappointed to see her alone as it was agreed that her friend will be coming along. We sat down and chit chat and I stay quiet throughout as I really dun know what to say. I will steal glances of her boobs and with envy that Des hands are so busy. When I was about to leave, I heard a clear and sweet voice calling out for Mabel. She is sssweeeeeeeetttt !!!

Jamie: Sorry Mabel I am late.
Mabel: Well our friend Adrian here is about to go if you don’t wana come. Let me introduce.. this is Des and this is his best friend WOOD !!!
Mabel: True what… he whole night just sit there and say nothing … Ok lar.. this is Adrian and this is Jamie.

Well after we sit down Mabel and Des cont to be in their own world and I just sit there and steal glances at Jamie. Suddenly Mabel broke the silence.

Mabel: Hey both of you really very compatible… like wood. Jamie, this is not the end of the world ok…

Before she can cont, Jamie stopped her.

Being curious, I tried to talk to her and asked if she is alrite or rather I am trying to strike a conversation with her.

Me: Jamie are you alrite?
Jamie: Yes of cos why?
Me: But you look sad? Is there anything that I can help?
Jamie: Nothing lar….

Suddenly she stare at the LCD… is the MTV of a particular song (sorry cant rem the song title) and started to sing softly. She turned around and tell me…

Jamie: This is the song that brought us together.
Me: Huh?
Jamie: I know my husband because of this song.

SHIT !!! She is married !!! Why !!! DAMN !!! I am cursing and swearing inside my heart. But I still force myself to cont the conversation with all the hopes smashed !!!

Me: Ok. That’s a romantic song and I believe that you must be very happy with him now.
Jamie: We have signed the separation papers.

Guess what… I dun feel happy at all.. but instead I fell sad for her and wana know why it ended up like that.

Me: Why? Must the issue end like this? If is not serious you can talk over and try to settle it and not to end the marriage like that. So who is the one initiated it?
Jamie: I am one and he beg me not to do that.
Me: Then why you insist? There is no U-turn?
Jamie: Because he betray me and I caught him having sex in our matrimonial flat and on our matrimonial bed!!!

Me: ……. Really sorry to hear that.

Can really see the saddness and suffering she has undergone thru her weary eyes...