View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 2
Shortymorty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShortymorty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cheating pleasures

Hi bros im back… was busy with work and life so here I am typing in my free time when i lazy do anything

Continued story 2: cheating on my gf

Anyways from where I left last time I started having sex with my gf then XinYu. She was still shy as always but I always try my best to get her in the mood to have more fun so we can both enjoy. Of course I naturally tried to get her to bj me but it took a while to convince.

Anyways around 2 or more months after her first time school got busier and busier, with both of us in different courses when we had to work on school projects we had to sometimes cancel our plans to suit each other.

We were both staying in hall I had a double bedroom with another guy and we both would go home on fridays to spend time with family (or with each other) etc over the weekends. However because of my roommate XinYu never wanted to do it in the room as she stated it was abit too embarassing

At that time my sex life was pretty active about 1 time a week or so but of course it wasnt enough —- XinYu was still getting used to it and didnt really have the stamina for more than 1 most of the time, therefore I proposed her to bj me

I remember it was around september and I had group projects ongoing with my other course mates. It was a busy time we were staying back till late everyday to rush our project. For privacy I wont say my course lol but lets just say need to do a lot of handiwork. It was a Friday and I remember I was still with my group legit working until sian already. We were at a communal table working and it was already 7pm

XinYu stood at the other end of the hallway where the table was at and waved at me. She caught my eye and I decided to take a break and talk to her.

I walked up to her while wiping the glue off my hands on my already dirty trousers
XinYu: babe havent end yet ah
Me: yah babe I legit sian alrdy…
XinYu: so late alrdy ehh, u dont want go home ah
Me: cannot leh, I dont want do on saturday also might as well finish tonight
Xinyu: Dinner how leh….. We were supposed to go eat food then go home together…
Me: cannot lah babe legit busy… I got cup noodle in my room i eat after I finish. You go back first bah u live at Sengkang need take so long go back
XinYu: aww….. Okay then babe I love you
Me: me too babe
Xinyu: see you tmr.. I give you something nice

XinYu winked and smirked at me, she leaned forwards towards me to kiss me, her hand drifting off to my private area. She gave my little bro a little squeeze and whispered right in front of my face
Xinyu: I want to practise
She whispered and gave me a kiss

I stood there, admiring the feeling of the kiss and the slight touch on my cock. Once she let go she turned around and said bye, holding her bad and headed away. I couldnt helpp but fantasize about what she was going to present to me and smiled, getting slightly stimmed already.

I went back to my table soon to continue the work and we worked late until 10.30pm alrdy. In the group there were 3 more guys and 1 girl. Of couse I wont talk about the guys lol but the girl was someone from netball, called Yonn. She had slightly tanned skin (like a nice latino light brown tanned skin), thick lips and most important of all —-- the thighs of a goddess. She was a chinese indonesian and was quite popular as she was quite an extrovert person.

Anyways Yonn always wore either tight jeans or when she played netball wore those short short sport pants that really did justice —-- her thighs were plump and juicy, with her athletic ass no doubt anyone that was with her was a lucky man. Boobs wise was plain probably not more than C (but still bigger than XinYu’s LOL)

Looks: 7/10 thick lips, mixed blood so face is more unique like those indo models way but not so pretty as models and had light brown tanned skin, long jet black hair
Body: 8/10 just lacking in the boobs area probably but the thighs were legit eye candy everyday

Anyways the group was finishing up the project but we needed a place to store it safely. Ultimately as I was going back to my hall room to take some things to bring home my room was elected for safekeeping the project.

Me: wah how to carry sia this so bulky I need 1 more person help me carry the other end leh

Of course as it was late and the hall was in the opposite direction I didnt think anyone will want to help me. The project wasnt actually very huge but I still had some books to carry so it would be a pain in the ass.Then I got the help i needed—--- Yonn suggested she help me carry my bag and books so I can focus on carrying the project without dropping anything. I asked again if anyone wanted to help but no one was willing. Everybody was shagged out already so I was like okay lor 2 people enough anyways.

Once we parted ways me and Yonn made our way to my room. On the way me and her had some small talk. Everytime there was a door she would have a spring in her step and run forwards a bit to open the door for me who was carrying the project with both hands.

Everytime she ran forwards I couldnt help but look at her nice brown thighs —- she was in short sport pants and I could clearly see her smooth unblemished thighs jiggle and bounce when she took each step to open the door. I legit just wanted to give it a little squeeze to feel how nice her plump thighs and ass felt.

Anyways once we were in my room I placed the project on my table and Yonn helped set my bag down beside my bed. It was almost 11pm already and the hall was very quiet and empty already as it was friday and everybody goes home.

Me: Yonn how you going back? Quite late already
Yonn: I dont know leh, i think i might go back my hall then tomorrow then go home leh, you?
Me: I think i eat cup noodle then sleep here bah abit too late already

Before long I invited her to eat cup noodles together and we were choosing the cup noodles from my drawer. As I bent forwards into my drawer to take out the cup noodles Yonn sat onto my bed asked a question
Yonn: Earlier the girl your girlfriend ah
Me: huh?
Yonn: earlier the girl wave at you
Me: orh ya she my girlfriend. Why leh?
Yonn: nothing. I just abit curious.
Me: oh

Then Yonn leaned forwards and smirked, her right hand forming into an “O” and jerked it up and down in the air
Yonn: I saw where she touching just now
She said as she simulated hj motion and grinned in my face

Of course I, embarrassed, didnt know what to say and just smiled awkwardly back at her

She stopped her motion and folded her arms, standing up whilst saying
Yonn: I stay here tonight can or not? Very late already i dont want go back my room

She took a step towards me and came face to face with me, saying in my face
Yonn: I wont tell her…
She said as one of her hand walfted to my trousers

And if I told you I didnt stim this moment I would be lying. The pent up blueballs from XinYu in the evening and now a girl trying to tell me that she wants me that night legit got me half erect. I didnt think I would be cheating on XinYu anytime soon as things were going alright but since Yonn was so direct I couldnt help but already falling into a trance

I kissed Yonns thick luscious lips lightly while holding her chin with one hand. I looked back at Yonns face as I let go of the kiss and I could tell by the way she also leaned into the kiss that she wanted more

Her hand on my trousers drifted into the trousers and found itself on my bare cock.
Yonn: wah hard already ah
Me: you so hot how to resist

I didnt think a fellow course mate was would be so direct somemore is someone whos so hot and I was getting hard. She pushed me on the edge of my bed and made me sit down as she pulled down my trousers. Yonn kneelled before me, her fingers tickling up and down my shaft.