View Single Post
Old 10-03-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Re: Story - Do I have a choice?

Xinni totally broke down after recounting the events for that night.

Seeing her sobbing so badly, made my anger subside and my heart softened.

I gave her an embrace in my arms, "Ok it's ok. Don't cry anymore. It's all my fault for putting you through this"

"I am sorry Dear. I never want to be unfaithful to you, please believe me. I only do this job because I want to make more money to repay our debts, that's all"

"I know I know. It's all my fault. You are doing all these for our family. I promised yoj I won't be angry, and I am not angry."

"Dear you forgive me? You still love me?"

"Of course. But I hope you understand that as a man, as a husband, I still have my pride and some boundaries can never be crossed. Can we agree on those boundaries? Once we talked it through, we will both stick to it ok?"

"Ok Dear. You say I listen"

"First, cannot make love with customers. Cannot french kiss with them. I allow kiss on cheeks and maybe just small pecks on the lips. But cannot french kiss. Cannot let customers play with your breasts and touch your private parts. Agree?"

"Agree. But customers touch me a bit can? They always like to hold me in their arms or hold my waist"

"Normal one hold waist all these ok. But cannot play with your body."

"Ok"

"Second, whatever happen, you cannot hide from me. Even if sometimes no choice, you broke any rules in 1, if you tell me yourself, I still can forgive if really no choice. But if you let me find out myself and you lied to me, then I cannot trust or forgive you anymore"

"Ok"

"You got any questions?"

"Errrrr eerrrrm...."

"Anything just ask now. Then we are clear"

"If customers really want, can I give them a handjob like today? Because I think sometimes no choice. But I promise I do for them, I won't let them play with my body. I just use hands only"

That's a super tough request but somehow I wanted to give Xinni some leeway too. If not she very hard to make money too.

"Ok handjob only. No blowjob. Cannot use mouth to eat or swallow. Cannot let them cum onto your face again"

"Ok I also don't like. So disgusting"

"Disgusting then you still let Mr Tan cum onto your face and you swallow his sperms"

"I was drunk and confused today Dear. Sorry no more next time"

That's how we had set the rules for Xinni's work and how she started her KTV days. Our plan was to make an average of $500 a day, $15k a month. Then maybe after half a year, we would be able to clear the debts with the loansharks. Just bite our teeth for 6 months.....