Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Msglst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunSiongYoong View Post
Hi all, I need your advice. Is there any way for me to stop the mainland chinese massage ladies from slapping my balls?

About a few months ago, I visited a massage lady and during the session, she playfully slapped my balls and said, "你喜欢这种,对吧?" I said no and that it was very painful. However, I assumed that it was a one off thing and thought nothing of it.

A few weeks after with a different massage lady, I connected with the different massage lady on WeChat. After she looked through her WeChat groups, her face lit up and said, "哦!你是哪个被别的女生拍睾丸的,对吧?哈哈哈!" I was thinking WHAT THE FUCK! Why was the incident of getting my balls slapped without my consent being spread online between the massage ladies? I then reiterated that I did not like it and that no one should be slapping my balls. She simply giggled, typed something in her WeChat, and resumed the massage session.

From then onwards, every mainland chinese massage lady I visited sought to slap my balls during my session! It is very painful and I am so not paying SGD100 plus dollars to get my balls slapped.

What should I do to stop this? Changing number is not an option as I use my number for work. Also, any new number would not be in the massage ladys' database, preventing me from making appointments with them easily. Only genuine helpful replies please, no derogatory comments will be tolerated.
Hahaha wtf is this, did the first ML you visited slap before?