View Single Post
Old 27-07-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Short change you on service and you "never mind"? Bro you too nice la. Hehe

It's 120 with bbbj, it's stated in her ad. I would have shown her the ad and ask her to explain hahahha.

Anyway, that's what happens when you visit a FL passing off as a ML. Yep she's listed as a FL too.

Anyway, maybe next time verify in sms. What I do if ML lists more services beside HJ is I would ask for confirmation in sms, "120是按摩和口交口爆对吗?". If she confirms or doesn't, at least I know if I want to continue or not.
Initially I forgotten about it LOL. she seems unwilling also, and I think she say business is slow, then come to think if i show her that then the situation also turn ugly. Sometimes just kan kai abit lor, not as if is 150 for HJ.

I did asked her twice, then she still insist like that, suan le la, nothing i can do right, bo kor leng alr naked and shower le then just wear clothes and walk out HAHAHAHA