View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML with shaved pussy

. Thanks to Unclewang. Finally get to meet up with Rose.First look not bad looking and very friendly. The.place is near to those KTV. CAN go singing after tat. Her massage is not so great biut that is not.im here for. when we go into.action,she really take her time to service. Her tit is consider handful n tender.Nice tohold. And she really perform the bj well before u ride on her. when she do the cow gal and i keep pressing n the head light.lol. until she tired n i ride on her.u can hear her stereo sound so steaming n i keep tell her u keep er er not tired meh and she laughed. a very nice lady n will not rush u until u unload.god things that it comes with a shower room n place is quiet. almost forget well shaved n no smell. If u keen please get the contact from unclewang123.