Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
superfinger555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuperfinger555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Had a sexssion with Julia from SNS

Kudos to bro SNS. Professional and steady. Quick to reply to message.
Location was nice, new and easy access by all transport. Easy parking too for bro.

Julia has attractive blue eye and a mixed of fair and dark skin type. She look like what was shown in the pic. Shoulder length hair and very beautiful.
She has a slim, well maintained, petite body. Great, smooth skin. Nice proportionate boobs and a sexy ass that fit her body frame. She has about 4 tattoos on her body.

Started off in the toilet with her soap me up n played some naughty action with me. Once on bed started cat bath me from the neck all the way down to my 2nd ic. It was very sexy as she allow me to take my time exploring her body, biting and kissing everything. She would initiate the frenching, it started with light peeks to lip locking. As much as i want and get hotter, intense and passionate each time. It was quite aggressive and her tongue skill is good

Her BBBJ was very good. She got my asshole destroyed with her tongue, she spent a good 15 minutes just licking and poking my ass and balls before deepthroating my dick. No rush at all and slowly doing it and didnt stop till i made her stop.

Her pussy was pink in colour and cleaned shave and very sensitive.She loves to be licked and onces she gonna cum will pull my head to lick her deeper or can feel her rubbing her pussy on my mouth.She gets wet easily. She was sucking me while I fondle her pussy. I can feel her juicy following. She told me she was horny. Her juicy has no taste. Delicious.

Caps on n fuck her doggy then i fucked her from corner of bed to missionary then she say she want cum and push me on bed again to ride on top of me to take full control. Her pussy was very wet and tight while i am hitting her pussy wall. No need KY. Her moan is sexy n once things started heated up more,can feel her thrust her ass back against me harder n moan out loud till we both cummed together.i think i make her cum twice.

A wild and horny lady. Her seductive face make me pleasure fucking her

She speaks good English and able to communicate without GT

Gfe is top notch and can talk about anything.

This gal is a gem and worth a visit.