Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 2
whitepudding deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitepudding deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Combined FR for 2 dates with Carina https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=914585

Looks: Cute petite 155cm doll fills me with the urge to carry her home. Adorable from any angle, whether she's blowing me from below, riding me on top or getting rammed from behind. Greeted by her in a dainty white frilly dress. Soft lovely voice, but very naughty in bed.

Converse well in Chinese, like twmm. High school gf feel. Shit if only I know more Chinese other than "可爱".

Room - wild. Blue led lights and glass bathroom. Got night club feel.

Playful catbath and bj, multi-tasking with hands and mouth. Big tease.

FJ
Pussy was shaved and wet and tight - didn't try getting 2 fingers in.
Cowgirl - she shows off her dancing move as she rolls her body while grinding the hips back and forth while locking eyes. Then leaned forward and started 'twerking' from the top. Then I reciprocated by pistoning from below.
Reverse cowgirl - full glorious view of her body roll. God, if only there's a side mirror. She leaned forward and started grinding, giving me a good view of her pussy gobbling up my dick.
Lotus - first time, definitely not last time. There's something sensual about the position. Can zhut can dfk can lay her down into missionary while still connected at the hip.
Doggy - slow thrust while she is against the wall, while she arches her back and turns her head around for a dfk e.g.

Extras - she has some costumes including school girl.
As advertised, her dance is really must see. Not only can see, can brush her hair, undress her everywhere.

Her pacing and time management is good, even for a fast shot like me. Planning my next rtf.