Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 5
lovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

FR for SNS Annie

I will give you my honest review. Basically her skill is same as other girl this 2 month. As many bro know i like to do nasty and rough thing on girl but there is certain girl are not that submissive for me so i never did any nasty thing and because when the door open, straight away ask her undress then look at her asshole before doing anal. What make me horny is the moment that her asshole i inspected is quite tight. Dont ask me her pussy never try.

Face 10/10 same as photo, just different make up

Body 9/10 Curve at right place

Boob 9/10 same as photo. Soft and busty

Ass 8/10 Big Natural bubble ass, best is doggy make it look nice

BBBJ 10/10 Good suction with tongue swirling my cock

Anal 10/10 quite tight, feel like virgin for my dick

Take note guys
HER ASSHOLE MUST TRY!!! THE MOMENT I INSERT MY DICK WITH CAP
INTO HER ASSHOLE, ITS SO TIGHT!!! VIRGIN ASSHOLE HEAVEN FEELING! I HAVE TO INSERT MY DICK HEAD FIRST TO LET HER ASSHOLE RELAX AND SLOWLY INSERT ABIT MORE TILL I CAN INSERT MY DICK FULLY. PUMP HER SLOWLY AS SHE FEEL PAIN UNTIL SHE IS OK I START TO PUMP FAST AND HARD. DID IT IN DOGGYSTYLE ON FLOOR, MISSONARY, SIDE STANDING FUCK, ANAL FOR 20 MIN. RECOMEND TO ALL BRO IF YOUR DICK IS LONG AND FATTER. YOU WONT REGRET IT!

pm me for more about anal.