View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Yeah, these days not much mood to write. But to finish this story. We came down the bridge and continued exploring aimlessly. Her skirt was almost all the way up, and riding past the busy streets, several more saw wifey’s pussy. Another worker caught sight and had his eyes locked on, head turning 90 degrees as he couldn’t believe what he saw. I think she really made his day.

The above, on a busy street, the guy on the bike caught on camera looking straight on. Never done this type of mass public flashing before.

To provide a perspective view of how obvious was the display while riding on the streets.

We finally made our way back to the jetty to catch the boat back. I thought that was the end, but was I wrong. The boat was crowded, with the passengers seated facing each other. Without her panties, wifey folded her legs to cover up. But it was a rocky journey and the motion rocked everyone and soon she had to open her legs to balance herself. Her pussy again in full display to the three guys sitting opposite. For the remaining 20 minutes journey, the guys opposite kept looking at her pussy. I’m sure they could even see wifey’s pussy lips clearly smiling at them.

On the left (not visible in the photo), there is another uncle who noticed. He was constantly wiping his glasses and staring at my wife. He can only see her legs were open, but from his angle he couldn’t view into her skirt. Maybe he was spying at her braless tits. But I knew what he was fantasizing. In his mind, she was sitting naked on the boat.

End of this chapter. What a day!!!

Thanks for the updates bro!
Hope to have more stories from you soon!

And hope to get to meet u and your wife soon too
Maybe for dinner and drinks!