View Single Post
Old 27-10-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by halekpolll View Post
Seriously been wanting to find a chance to fuck my gf’s older sis. I have been eyeing her for so long. Find her prettier than my gf and nicer to talk to too. Recently i was at their house and we were sitting on the floor. I could see her pussy through the gaps of her shorts and panties. Couldn’t take it man. Always get very aroused when i go their house. If that day my gf cannot relieve my tension, i’ll need to go look for my fwb to let off.
Same here but for me is her younger sis. She looks quite alike to my wife though, very pretty and sometimes I can mistaken her for my wife. Over the years, have seen my fare share of her downblouse, boobs, nipples, panties, a bit of pussy when she never sit properly and still won't get tired of it. Over the years. she became more open and never close the bedroom door when changing clothes (she shares a room with my gf last time). There's once I walked into the bedroom when she was fully topless and saw her boobs in full view. She got a shock and quickly cover her boobs with her hands.

Last edited by torandoz; 27-10-2021 at 06:12 PM.