View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
recca05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hour Glass figure! SHINE from Bonnie....

This my FR.
Booked a slot at 7pm. As i was unsure of the place, i went early and walked around as Shine was now ready yet. Next, i recieved a sms from bonnie and shortly i was in the room at 7.10pm.

First impression of Shine was that she is 7/10 similar to the pic. But her beauty will grow on u. She is a very friendly, playful and chatty girl. Naughty and joke around as well. Really different from the rest of the thai girls. I like it. We TCSS for a while and i helped her top up her sim card, all the while she's like your gf beside u.

Then we proceed to bath. She will clean u throughly and joked that u need to shower when u get home. She will tease u by moving her boobs to your didi a few times. Shiok ar. As it rain when i was going to the hotel, i washed by face. And she very automatic offer u facial wash and even mouthrise. Weird but later i understand why.

End of bath. Then her hp rang and guess whose is it? TWINK and she's just next door. She then came over to collect her food from Shine. When i saw Twink, i was like 'Wah, so chio ar and very cute leh(9.9/10). But a little short' And she even said. 'Hi, Yandao' Really like Singaporean leh. Makes me want to book her too. I even thought of having a tarma too. lol

Next is the wild part. Shine quickly went over and started kissing. Then i lie down on the bed and she catbath me. Very shiok especially when she suck on ur balls. She even complained about the new towel which she keeps sucking into her mouth when she catbaths. hah. Her BJ was very good, good suction and gives u the look.

Then she starts to ride me and it's fantastic although she ask me whether she's heavy. of course not, i can lift her up. I was shocked for a while as i tot she forgot condom. but it seems that she managed to put in on while doing bj. think is must be the condom in mouth trick mentioned previously. Next, we changed to missionary. Because she keeps kissing me and hugging me while doing it, my didi was rock hard all the way. The feeling is very shiok man. So shiok that i think i lasted at least a 'hot' 15mins.

Then we TCSS more and cuddled. All the time, she will look at u lovingly and kiss. So much then my bro just refuses to go down even though he just erupted. She talked bout how tired and hungry she was( woke up at 9am and slept at 3am). Bro bonnie, better take good care of this gem hor and dun overwork her. I think the poor girl felt asleep when we were cuddling like a couple.

As for second round, it didn't quite happen as my bro say there seems to be too little fish left to fight after so many swarm out during the 1st wave. After that think bonnie sent a message saying time out soon, so i just say ok that's it and dress up and prepare to leave.

Before i left, she gave me a few more kisses. This girl really liek to kiss and the way she kisses is damn cute.

Name : Shine
Ht: 165 (decent height for me as i'm ard 180)
Face : 7/10 (I like her smile and cute face. She is very playful too)
Photo resemble: 7/10
Boobs : B Cup (good size)
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (good stroking, 'suckion' and know how to get your G-spot)
Frenching : Yes
FJ : 9/10 ( like the way she hug and kiss u at the same time but too bad, she's a bit tired)
GF-like: 10/10
Overall : 9/10
RTF : Would love too but dun think so unless bonnie gives discount for RTF. haha. And maybe fantasize about TWINK 1st.

Btw bro bonnie, when u message is time up or time up soon. Cos i walked around waiting for ur sms and reached the room only at 7.10 but think u messaged her at 8.15? really spoil a bit of the mood.

ps. please up me if u like my FR.