View Single Post
Old 18-05-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Garden of Nurgle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurgle View Post
I reached the hospital. Register myself and explain to the very strict reception that I'm here to visit my in laws and rest assured I will make my way out the soonest. I'm thankful that they let me through. I made a mad dash for the lift and press the floor my father in law was located. I was nervous. It's been a while that I have seen them and I am fearful of how bad my father in law will be. I do not want to loose another parents. Also, I am hoping I do not see my ex along the way.

I reached the ward and the bed and there my father in law lay. Lesser hair and thinner. My mother in law, still looking the same, got up and we embraced. I miss them so much.

Me: Mother. Father. I am here. Please sit down and tell me how did this happen, what is the next step and why the huge amount needed for the surgery?

Basically, to summed it up. My in laws are not earning any income due to Covid. They have to close their business which leaves them to very little income. My ex surprisingly have been providing for them and I'm thankful that she is treating her parents well. I told them that my ex was asking me for only $10K and I wonder where the other $40K comes from.

MIL: Son. I believe she took a loan from the bank and they are only able to provide $10K. And the other $30K she has been burrowing from other people. So the last resort was asking you for that money.

Me: Mother. Father. Here is $50K. Please use the money for the surgery and to return the amount to others. I am willingly to pass you this amount because you are still my parents even though we are not married.

FIL: I cannot accept this amount. It is too much (He was weak and his voice was very husky that it kind of broke me).

Me: Father. If not me, then who? And I don't want you all to worry even more after what you gone through.

MIL: Then how are we going to pay you back? That stupid girl, she shouldn't have cheated on you on the other useless men and stick with you.

Me: Mother. What happen in the past is past. You are still my parents no matter what. Please use this money. And if you want to pay me back, can. But at your own timing. I do not need the money for now. I still have plenty in my savings and it is fine.

My father in law took the money with his weak hands and grab as hard as he can onto my hand and cried. Both my in laws were weeping and I cannot hold back my emotion and weep together with them. I love them like my own parents. I told them to inform my ex that she can don't return me the amount but please do not do anything stupid to get more money. With that, I promise that I would visit as much as I can and I left their bedside.
Wah touching gesture from TS. Kudos.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168