View Single Post
Old 29-05-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Garden of Nurgle

To spare you with the boring details, basically I spent almost $250 worth of food along at the supermarket. It was dead quiet with very little people as compare to the usual crowd but its the pandemic. People are very careful with their life.

*Ding Dong*

I knew it was Ace. I quickly open the door and what greeted me wasn't Ace but a BABY. I was stunned. But I love kids especially babies. Without saying anything, I took the little baby girl (All deck out in pink outfit) and carry her into my arms. She is so cute. So small. And she smell like baby powder. And behind me was Ace along with my laptop. We hugged and embraced like long last brothers.

Here in my arms, I have Ace little baby. Looks like Ace and my ex HR was busy with life and had spawn a little angel. I can't stop rocking her and kept sniffing her head. I wish to have a little one for my own but its a little too late. I'm already in my 40s and I don't want to be a burden for a child when I am too old.

Ace prepared my laptop and I'm good to go. Ready to start work and to dive and buried myself into more work to escape my failed relations.

Ace: You know, we all also miss Pris. She was a very lovely girl. I'm so sorry for your lost bro.

Me: Thank you bro. Words is not enough to fill the void but I will make it. So how is everything in office?

Ace: Steady lor. Boss hire lots of young people. A lot of chio bu leh!

Me: Hello? You married and have this little angel.

Ace: Doesn't mean I can also see see look look once in a while right?

Me: Ok. This is between you and me.

Ace: Also ah. You will have an assistant again. Another chio bu! Want to start engine again?

Me: No thanks. Pris is once and enough. I don't want another stage where I had to grieve and repeat.

Ace: Ok la. See see look look yeah? Anyway, me and wifey want to ask you. Can you be our little girl, Angelica, godfather?

As Ace asked that question, I looked down and saw little Angelica eyes open and looking back at me. It is a sign. That sweet little cute and soft cheeks looking back with that clear big baby eyes. I cannot reject.

Me: Of course! I will be honored to be her godfather! I will be her best godfather and I am going to spoil her so much that you wish that you both wouldn't make me her godfather!

Both me and Ace laughed as I embraced little Angelica in my arms. My very first and she will only be my goddaughter.