View Single Post
Old 25-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Information on Hefei

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudage View Post
Yo, bro Pink Flyod. Glad that you are continuing to post about Hefei. I still have not made a trip down the memory lane – and when I do, I sure want to time my visit with yours.

Just curious, for MeiGaoMei – what’s the dabao rate for the MMs for s/t & o/n? I presume your stated 300 is for sitting tcss for the evening. With that kind of sitting rate, I would presume you really must ask before hand to ensure that they do offer to be dabao-ed if you chose to have after-hours entertainment. I noticed in China, many of the MMs at the KTV joints (except in places like CP where the mummies literally make going out as conditional of the MMs’ presence since that impact the mummies’ commission) do not necessary go out, and many are picky about who they go out with, and some claimed not go out at all. Indeed, in some places, the MM are quite happy with the sitting tips even though it could only be RMB100 – mainly because that’s still a lot more than what they earned working in the factories, or as sales girls at the boutiques. Just wondering what’s the situation like in Hefei KTVs.

Here’s wishing you and other sbf bros a very Happy “Niu牛” Year – may the Ox continues to bring us the vigor to “conquer” the MMs!
Liudage,
The tip in MeiGaoMei is Rmb 400. As for dabao, I don't really know as I never asked before. The gal that sitting with me for the past few trips has always sms with me and taking care of me. I think she wants to be my GF but that's not what I want... I think the going rate if I am not wrong is about Rmb 1000 for MeiGaoMei but you can always get in HC in Hefei for Rmb 200 or Rmb 350 for tarma. At least in 开发区 that the going rate for bath house. I do agree with you that most of the gals in KTV, at least in places like in Nanjing or Shanghai, the KTV gals are really not the tabao type but in most high end KTV where tabao rate is Rmb 2500, most likely the gal would go out. I find it all depend though.. having said that, we went to this cat Rmb 200 in Beijing once and there are lots of MM at their 17 - 19 with good looking features and they are more likely wants to go out for the going rate of Rmb 600 for ST and Rmb 800 for LT. There was even one when we have a totally new (virgin) girl there.

As in the case of MeiGaoMei, it will all depend on chemistry... I am not so sure myself as I usually don't ask unless I am super super horny.