View Single Post
Old 18-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Arguably, the best Hotel in HuiZhou is 康帝 but it will cost at least RMB550.00 per room night. This hotel is situated on the banks of little west lake (小西湖) and beside it, is one of the 2 biggest SPA in HuiZhou. Pedestrian Street is about 600 meters or less away. The other Hotel which was mentioned is LuHui Hotel (庐惠酒店). This hotel is situated in another part of HZ. Opp this hotel you will find Walmart in a big Shopping Mall.

Uncle coolmanks mentioned JinYe (金叶酒店) Hotel, the KTV is call JinSeShiDai (金色时代夜总会). HOTEL CANNOT STAY BUT KTV MUST GO. Most meimei here will let you know if they are available to be brought back before you picked them. What I like about this KTV is they did not charge any corkages when we brought 5 X 1 Litre bottles of liquor for our consumation. All they charged us was the minimum spending of that particular room and the minimum spending was used to buy mixers. DJ Fee is the same as in CP but we tipped the Mommy RMB200.00 for her good-will.
thks for the info, bro wkk!

wow... tis 金色时代夜总会 sound fun!

bookmark tis thread for future reference...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...