Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
This is my problem. I am presently on good terms with 2 maids (1 indo, the other pinoy) whom are staying very near my block. The reason being that I can ask them come my house often. Unfortunately, I think it is just a matter of time before my luck will run out and i will lose both of them. The (blanga) cleaners in my areas had been gossiping about me. One particular maid (a friend of both of the above) had warned me to stop.

Bro The Lord, what do you suggest? I am not playing a game; I really like both of them.
Bro RapeBill, just RAPE them & BILL them!

U scare of blangala? R u married? The blangala are jealous that they can't have the maids for their own. They may tell your OC.......