Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
NewToChiong is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnite69 View Post
Got a few tips to share with everyone here.

1. Try to have good pictures of you and a decent bio, it will increase your chances of getting more matches.

2. Look out for the girls that you swipe right for, don't just blindly swipe for all. Those that put "looking for serious relationship" or "No ONS/FWB", chances are you gonna get rejected outright or have to work very hard and long to even try to hook up. The reward-work ratio not there.
Also, girl's with those fun and open pictures, like flaunting their body, in their bikini, is a good indication of their open-mindedness. But of course don't compliment them like some despo pervert, they get turned off instantly and will just unmatch.

3. Generally, after a day or two of talking, you can slowly 'test' them and see if they are interested, then work from there.

4. Last but not least, don't be afraid to move on. Just because you spent weeks talking to them, meet them a few times, and they still aimai, you still try. Sunk cost already just move on.
Got a few instances when I told the girls I didn't want to talk already, and they immediately switch attitude and open to fucking. Girls love attention, but this will not always work.

Tinder by far works best for me. So happy hunting bros!
Do you have more tips? like how to tell if a girl is comfortable with you when texting then when isit ok to drop abit of sexual connotations?