View Single Post
Old 13-08-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie130X View Post
True. Pay what is supposed to pay. Once you pay them extra, next round they will not be happy if it is not the same amount, human being human. I once also caught in such dilemma. If really want to KC just to please her, only do it on special day like her birthday but make it clear hor, else only ownself to blame for not managing their expectation.
You are right it is about expectation. Once there was this ML who was unhappy about the low tip i gave, finally cannot tahan and when i book her again, she made it clear i cannot only tip her $xx because other and market rate tips $yy. She said she willingly charge me somewhere in between, $zz, already is discounted.

Should have just pay what she asked right? Stupid me, big ego, end up paying her one red note on top of the discounted rate she asked, just to show it's small money anyway.

So nowadays until now still have to pay that extra red note. If i stop adding that, wonder wat happen