View Single Post
Old 20-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio sch teachers

Well it was when im still in my lower sec, and we have this english teacher by the name of Ms chua. well she definitely not considered chio but she really knows how to Get our attention in class. Her routine attiire would consist of a tank top and a tight mini skirt( in those days it is quite fashionable). Although, she is in her 30s but she have boobs that young gals would envy.

Most of the time we would be observing her frm a angle when she start writting on the board...cos her bra can be clearly be seen. The boys sitting in front would usually signal to the back to ensure we dont miss a sene.

but the best part is when she sit on the desk and read out the english passages ( most of us is obviously focusing on her mini skirt waiting for the right moment when she gets up.)

I think that she seems to know that the boys in the class is watching her "run light" but she seems to be enjoying all the attention. We on the other hand would be left with a hard on after her lessons.