View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 17
ss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cleo,Great service FL,( Pic Included)

FR On Cleo

First of all, a big thanks to BRO FLPlayer for generously sharing Cleo's contacts with me. Bro FLPlayer replied really fast to my pm . I met up with Cleo last Sunday night and finally after 2 solid hours.. Mission Accomplished objective cleared!!

She arrived kinda early at h81 lavender and was already waiting for me in the hotel lobby.. got a room and proceeded upstairs. once the door closed behind us.. all hell broke loose! She attacked me furiously with her frenching and omg we started a toungue fight immediately.. My, this pinay hottie really knows how to toungue fight.. Bros here better be prepared for some toungue wrestling action.. U should see how fierce she is.

She went on to strip my clothes, "slowly baby.. easy there.. what's the hurry?" i really had ask her to calm down before she rips apart my new shirt! hehe.. Cleo: "let's make love baby..."

Bros should take this chance to smell her hair.. really smooth silky like pantene and got nice smell that makes u feel even horny.. We each proceeded to bath individually.. then she lay down on the bed slowly wearing the pantyhose i had bought for her... oh yeah bros.. she's fine with special requests like wearing pantyhose, lingerie etc.. just bring ur props along for her.. seeing her in nude skin tone pantyhose made me bleed and caused uncontrollable spasms in my dickhead.. the silky pantyhose accentuates her slender legs.. just couldn't wait to rape her man...

She started by giving me a slow sensual blowjob.. slowly but rather ticklish.. well i didn't wanna spend so much time on the blowjob and got her to put on a cap for me.. wow.. apple flavored condom.. new from durex. Inserting into her was quite easy but her pussy walls were relatively tight.. we were hugging together while frenching and pumping her in my fav missionary act.. I made her orgasm 2 times.. don't be jealous of me hor! hehe..at the same time my hands were caressing her pantyhosed legs.. a good rocking 15 mins of pumping action before i shot out my cum.. we both went to clean up and got ready for round 2.

Cleo: "Baby, do u want me to give u a massage?'
Me: "Sure, u mean u know how to massage??" (kinda surprised didn't knew there was any massage)

She then gave a massage for the next 20 mins with me nearly falling asleep.. too tired liao.. not exactly a solid back rub but its really good though.. the massage had refreshen me for the final attack.. Round 2: Ding Ding!! We swung into action with her on top this time.. Her horse riding skill is simply superb.. switch to durex featherlite condom this time. i got the feel of my dick gyrating against her pussy walls.. wooh.. round 2 ended rather fast with me shooting out in less than 10 mins..we both cleaned up and lay on the bed caressing and frenching each other until time was up.. she's kinda chatty, can talk to her abt anything..

Now for the grades...

Face: 6.5/10 (Sorry but i'm a little picky abt looks although she has a sweet porcelain face. I'm sure most bros here would rate her 7 or 7.5)
body: okie lah.. slight tummy but not unpleasant.
Boobs: eh this one i dunno how to guage but ur hands can grab something la
Pussy: shaved, clean and no weird smell
Painting: pussy taste is quite okie, very slight saltish hint..
BJ: 8/10 slow and sensual
French: 10/10 She toungue fights with you!
FJ:8/10 u can try any position u like

Worthy of the $100.. its a pretty good deal for 2 shots.. Go for her bros especially if u haven't made up ur mind which pinay to bonk these few days..
Cheers.