View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
TS - you seem like a good, decent, simple guy albeit with low self esteem.

Could I ask if you have had any girlfriend relationships before? The reason I ask is that based on your hobbies and work you seem to be introverted in nature.
As prior mention before, I dont have any past relationship ezperience....
Low-self esteem, definitely. Given reality and realistic life, if you are in my situation, how long can the esteem last?

I don't like and I don't accept advise on Go study get better certificate to get better Job or whatever. Just stfu on this self-upgrading topic.

Let be true to ourself as Man, most of us are just your typical Joe with the average of 4-5.5/10 appearance, however we all desire for 7/10 and above appearance as our life partner.
Nobody will deny/reject this FACT , so let move on the fact that I only WANT 7/10 as my partner.

Definitely, if local lady with 7/10 willing to accept me, I will prioritise local lady. But the reality is cruel, if I dont venture out, if I donht change, I will die miserable and lonely at older age.
If that the case, just walk the abnormal path, I know there will be many obstacle and difficulties in these abnormal path that no sane person will choose to walk.

Yet , the reality is I DONT WANT TO CHANGE myself for the Future just to had slightly better lifestyle. Slim down just because , nobody like Fat/ugly/no money odinary FAT JOE.
Therefore, I will walk the abnornal route to fulfil my 7/10 wife Dream, indeed it might be a thorny route, but if endure through, it will be fulfilling moment. Rather than changing myself for normal route, I rather walk down the abnornal route , at least I tried and willing to put in the effort to attain my dream 7/10.....

As for personality wise, definitely that one can only be judge after meeting. But nonetheless, I have no issues, whether she.want.to work in KTV or used to be a past Freelance. Everybody have their own secret and past, all I need is just embrace it.