View Single Post
Old 24-11-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: What are the chances of a WL in GL allowing you to use your own condom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
If girl just continue I more scare , so far my incident all FL and WL face so worried and I try disturb say since raw Liao, they die die cannot.

Agreed. if I use WL/FL CD, sure Kena complain by some. Always hits till last mins FL/WL said no time liao no time Liao. Ended up HJ to finish it. My most preferred timing is 90mins one shot, at lease not so rush.
Overseas FL often just continue with raw especially when high on alcohol lol. Can't drink in GL, so such things rarely occur.

I like to have 90 min cuz I slow and depends on what the WL offers. I like to enjoy a lot before FJ. If use WL's CD, and feel not enough, a lot of times even 90 min need HJ to finish lol ... So I often bring 001. If they CBJ also, straight away no mood ...