View Single Post
Old 18-10-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2903 / Power: 16
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

I went in Harrys and noticed she is sitting at the bar having a cold Gunnies Draft. too bad I am working so I can’t consume any alcohol.

I ask for the menu. Order fish and chips with a coke.

I ate my dinner fast just in case the client wanted to make a move anytime. This is the life of a LIMO driver. We have to hurry to have our meals or have our meals early, got to drink plenty of water in case get dehydrated but yet we worry got to pee due to High tide. Hiaz… but I guess you just got to manage it.

I called for the bill and the waiter spoke to the restaurant manager in charge. He came over to me and say “brother your boss had already instructed me to put it on her tab” “Would like to have something else? You will be waiting for some time you know. “She usually will have four pins of Draft before heading off”

FOUR ! I shouted… embarrassed myself for speaking so loud. Sianz already. I say to myself. Is going to be a long night I say.

“Is it ok if I order a cup of coffee ?”

Sure, would there be anything else ? “Yes please, some plastic bags too in case my boss throw out later” “you are very wise my friend, by the way my name is Johnny let me know if you need anything else” he smiled and excused himself

I definitely need my KOPI. I hate it when clients end the nite late (or should I say EARLY !!!)

It 0930pm and my client is only into her 3rd glass of beer. Two men started to stand near to her left side and place their orders. I was thinking in my head let’s see what they are trying to do. One of them decided to sit on the bar stool. I notice he is using his right knee to rub Lady V left tight. While the other gentlemen is using his body to shield the “action” so that others will not noticed. Lady V was taking it calmly. Hmm seems that she is getting the attention she wanted. I could not be bother and carry on to play games on my phone.

Lady V : excused me gentlemen I need to use the washroom… replied LadyV

Her gait was unsteady but she managed to head to the wash room. From the body language of the two gentlemen , I think they boasting their ego that they are going to score tonight.

Johnny wave at me from the bar counter and caught my attention. He gave the hand signal as though he is controlling an imaginary steering wheel of a car. RIGHT ! I say… go get the car ready u dumb ass, talking to myself.
I rush out and swing the car right in front of Harrys. Kill the engine, lock the door and went back in.

Johnny pointed to the wash room .