View Single Post
Old 18-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2903 / Power: 16
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

Sad to say, the safety of the client and their well being is also part of the job scope being a limo driver.

Under the bo pian act, I made myself to the washroom and push open the main door leading to the washrom. Notice there are two cubicles. One is empty the other lock. I knock on the locked door.

Me: Madam, this is your driver. Are you ok ?

Lady V: I am stuck here … I trying to put on this damn piece of ….
Me: How can I help ? ….

the main door crack open…. It was Johnny

Johnny : How is it need any help ?

Me: Hey brother can u guard the main door , don’t let anyone come in
J: Ok boss !

I took out my swiss army knife and open the flat head screw driver. Insert to the slot and turn and the door open.

Lady V: HEY … get out . who ask you to enter !

She was sitting on the toilet seat. Her mini shirt was put up to her torso and her white G string was stuck between her feet. Needless to say I caught her literally “butt naked” I saw her nicely trim hair between her legs . funny at that time I didn’t have any reaction . I wasted no time , I remove her G string and put in my right side pants pocket. Bend my legs slightly, place her arms over my neck and lifted her up from the seat. I steady her to standing position below I lower her mini skirt and adjust her clothing.

Lady V was hitting me all over ... " I am not that kind of woman.. get your hands... "

Me: Johnny … I shouted

J: Yes … as he pop his head in
Me : Good to go… take the car key and start up the car I shouted.

J: Roger that !

I place Lady V on right side, placed my right hand on her hips and swing her left arm over my neck.

Me: Shit ! Damn bloody heavy

As soon I head out the door, Johnny head straight to the car. I passed by the two gentlemen and they stop me.