View Single Post
Old 18-10-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2903 / Power: 16
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

Gentleman 1 : Hey you … get your stinking hands of her !

Gentleman 2 : Yeah… or else !

Me : Or else what? I am the company driver and I sending my boss back to the hotel. You got a problem with that ?

Suddenly they back off and remain very clam.

Lady V started to speak: Sorry gentlemen, but he gave me a “good time” while I was in the ladies ! she started to giggle like a small girl.

I was shocked and look at her in a disgusted way ! She winked back at me.

@#$% . Still got time to crack jokes. I struggle out and saw Johnny standing next to the car with the rear door open. He ran up and assist me to “LOAD UP” my client. By this time we have cause a scene. I wasted no time and drove off immediately.

I was on HARDING ROAD just passed by White Rabbit. She tapped hard on head rest.

STOP .. lady V exclaimed !

She swing on the door but it was too late . She threw out and some of the spill landed on the door handle of the car and onto her white shirt. I on the car hazard lights , took out some wet tissue and pas it to her.

Lady V: Sorry about it , I will pay for the clean up.

Me: My boss will kill … I mumbled.

Lady V : Har … your boss is a money faced son of gun! I will call him tomorrow don worry . Can you park somewhere and let me rest for awhile. I am getting this motion sickness when the car is moving.

Me: ok

I drove further down and went to the open air carpark just behind St Georges Church. I always standby here while waiting to pick up my guest from the nearby MFA. Reaching there, I saw many cars parked with newspaper covering their windscreen. I off my headlights. Proceeded to my favorite spot , right at the end .

Me : you get some rest , do you need anything ? Medicated oil , water ?

Lady V : Get me some water I want to clean myself .

I open the rear trunk and go to my LIMO “suitcase” Grap two bottles of water , a hand full of wet tissue packets and the medicated oil .