View Single Post
Old 18-10-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2903 / Power: 16
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

I open the rear passenger door and pass her the bottled water. She placed both feet on the ground and used the wet tissue to remove the mess first. Seeing that she is in control I started my own cleaning up on the door handle frame. She open the water bottle while twisting it open, her the other hand applied too much pressure on the bottle and the water gushed out and wet her white top.

Lady V: Ahhhhhhrgggg….. Damn ! she cursed.

By this time I was super pissed already. The water started to flow down and wet the leather seat too. The aircon air is horrible with a mix of her vomit . I wanted to puke myself.

Lady V jumped out of the car. I used the dry tissue to wipe the leather seat and she hop back in after I am done.

Me : Madam I have to remove the carpet , is has vomit on it and it is making the aircon air stink.

Lady V: Whatever….erhhhh….she grumbled.

Her feet are still on the carpet. I bend down to take e carpet but I cant move it.

Me: excuse me !

She did not respond. I tap her legs gently . She was annoyed and replied “faster” this time lifting both her legs as though she making love in missionary position. I was stunt and tried my best to remove the carpet. Somehow the catch at the right side of the carpet got stuck. I cant removed it.

Lady V: Hello .. whats taking so long ! Are you looking at inside my skirt ? she say that with her eyes shut.

Me. The catch is stuck I cant removed the carpet.

Without warning, she place her left leg on my neck. And the other right leg on the centre arm console of next to the driver seat. The “view” just got better as from this angle I am able to see more with the backdrop light of the street lamp. After 45secs I managed to remove the carpet. By this time my neck was hurting , I lift up her left leg and placed her foot on the carpet.

I threw away the carpet and cursed that I got to explain to my boss what happened.

Lady V : Hey.. I am very cold. My shirt is wet , can u turn of the AC.

I close her door and went over to the driver side . I got in off the aircon and kill e engine with the e doors still lock. With all the hard work I look at time it was already 11pm. I was dead tired by then,,, without knowing I felt asleep too.