Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crystalgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for male FWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
* Must understand the importance of RESPECT, EMPATHY, MUTUAL BENEFIT and HONESTY in such arrangements
* Prefer him to share his life experiences and mistakes with me and truly appreciate kindness.
* Looking for great chemistry and generous boyfriend feel
* Will receive emotional support and high GFE in return if you can brighten my days regularly.
* Preferably owns private accommodations and car for intimate moments and yummy food shopping

Now business owners have to struggle to keep their companies using their reserves. They have to consider their employees' ricebowls by cutting their salaries. And taking the govt subsides is just not enough to keep their business afloat.

Now a host of requirements as above. Talked to 40 to 50 years old guys, there is really no such guys fitting the basic requirements. Not many guys would be willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of fwb. When in pithole with mounting debts, girl leaves.

Uncles, if u want to get a nice sexual and loving experience, u can do even if many netizens objections. Pls dun sack or cut your employees salaries for the sake of spicing your unguaranteed love life. Consider your parents medical expenses too. And one ecmo equipment usage per day for life threatening cases is 10k to 15k as per gleneagles.
Thanks for pointing out.

Will do my best to give him alternative solutions and help him if the right candidate meets all of my criteria but has biz or personal problems.