Thread: Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by keong692 View Post
Bro, let me share my experience. A long time ago, I was exactly like you. Strictly hetero, anti gay. Then I discovered ladyboys. Like you, I was entranced by their beauty and feminity.

So I started off topping them. Over time, I got more relaxed with my sexuality. I got curious and progressed to sucking them off, capped, of course for protection.

The first time I did that, I couldn't believe it but it was so sensual and mind blowing that I actually blew my load sucking a ladyboy dick on my knees. Somehow, the combination of being submissive and the tactile feeling of having a hard ladyboy cock in my mouth is so erotic. Just knowing that you're returning the favour and making her moan in pleasure when you suck off her cock and play with her balls is so sexy. I never would have thought that I could get this hard, much less actually cumming that time just by sucking a ladyboy's cock! It was that sensual an experience.

One of the ladyboys told me that once I let them play with my ass, I'll never go back. And it's true. They brought me to another level of sexual experience and ecstasy that women can't ever make me experience. Cumming with a hard ladyboy cock pumping your ass without touching your cock and experiencing a prostrate orgasm is an unbelievable experience that you have to experience yourself. Words can't describe it.

What the ladyboy said is 100% true. Once you play with your ass, you'll never go back to only women.

Today, I enjoy both women and ladyboys. I still and will always love the feminine body. I don't get turned on by guys and never will. And if my partner who's pleasuring me likes to have her tits, pussy or cock sucked, then it's about making her feel good. The male-female aspect doesn't even come into my mind. It's more about pleasuring my partners and making them feel good, no matter what part of their body they want me to focus on and whatever feels good to them.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
K692
I also see before video that when pumping the ass, without touching the dick it auto cum. I had never had the chance to try. Wondering how the feeling. But then again, is like finding the right one that can pump your ass till you cum I think? And if too big, my virgin ass how? Need ti start with small one? Singapore or jb , KL have ? Got recommendations?