View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any photographer here got experience do nude shoot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
This one solid. Pussy look so pink and nice.
Haha. For those who don’t have much time to watch the long video, can scroll to around 23:17 min mark, where the model’s pussy juice just started to drip. The photographers got damn excited. The girl shy but they kept praising her that it is a wonderful thing.

The point I want to make is, different places, different culture and the photographers and models have different reception to nude photoshoot. In the video, the photographers are hardly professional in their conduct at all.

Yet I am sure when this was arranged initially, it just felt like a “professional shoot” where each party is being respected.