Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ridlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Hi everyone,
Late FR for choi

-OKT : sistar, good and efficient as usual, no complains (very friendly)
-Venue: standard, all sistars girls hotel is quite good, 4-5 star.
-Face : I would rate her a 9.5/10.. Actually better in person, short hair.. (I am very particular about looks)
-Body: Height is good, figure is good also, abit curvy slim, i prefer skinny-slim type but choi body is hmm.. Curvy at the right places. Has a tattoo on her tummy
Shower: she told me to shower myself
French: She allows but short
Painting: Doesnt allow***
Fingering: Doesnt allow ***
BBBJ: Quite good but short
FJ: At first it was a good start, she ride me and moan not too wild but with pleasure, rocking me back and forth. But when i took over and started ramming her hard (sorry but she was too hot), she started to sweat and moan alot, then after about 20mins or more, she sighed when i changed position.. I just continue ramming her until i buey tahan (both sweating too much) I walked off to turn down the aircon, my didi took a nap... And then her face expressed everything out.. She was quite sian.. She tried bbbjing and hj for quite awhile but to no avail den said shower! so i jus went to shower..turned down when i offered to do another session, she said tired.. So sad.. =(

but i dont really blame her.. I had a long day, and i was the last customer... She could be really tired.. I was late too though.. But overall.. I really would love to RTF.. Although her attitude that day disappointed me, her looks and figure, (especially moan) really power.

Overall i rate choi 7.5/10
(would hav given her 9/10 if she wasnt in a down mood that day.. )
Please bring her back i hope next time she comes back she forgets me, so i can hav a fresh start LOL

***Note to OKT... Please dont put all services if she dont accept the standard services like fingering/painting etc.. Sometimes without a certain spark to really enjoy. Just my 2cents***

Last edited by Ridlar; 28-07-2014 at 04:08 AM.